[Infrared Thermometer] Dr.meter Non-Contact Laser Thermometer FDA Approved Temperature Gun -58℉ - 1022℉ for Cooking BBQ Automotive Industrial with HD Backlit LCD Display, Battery Included
- ★Infrared Thermometer for noncontact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems.
- ★Multi-point lasers rotate to pinpoint the edges of the measurement area. Its large Color LCD screen makes temperature reading easily in any viewing angle.
- ★Measures temperature from -58℉ to 1022℉ with an accuracy of 2℃/℉, the reading from -50 to 550 degrees C.
- ★Displays the minimum, the maximum and auto locks the current value after release the trigger button.
- ★Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop or with a fine made leather pouch to hold.
Why Choose Dr.meter Infrared Thermometer IR-60 ?
Accurately and quickly measures surface temperatures, ambient temperature and dew point temperature within 0.5 seconds.
Highly recommend if you do much cooking on the grill! Totally helps you out! It has countless usages including cooking,barbequing, making chocolate/Pizza, home repair, automotive and industrial and so on.
You may get to test the temperature of things and your cat may get to chase the laser pattern. Never knew it would bond you so much.This infrared thermometer can be your cat's new toy.
What Makes Dr.meter Digital Laser Thermometer Special ?
#1. 12 point aperture let you know the area of surface be tested directly and automatically locks the D:S to 12:1.
#2. Unique Colour screen display makes it clear at a glance.
#3. Measure surface temperatures between -58℉ - 1022℉ with an accuracy of ±1% of reading ± 2°C/3.5°F whichever is more accurate than others.
#4. Auto setting different Min, Max temperature value when testing different objects. The green/red light indicator will remind you if temperature has exceed the maximum value.
#5. Adjustable emissivity provides increased accuracy for different materials.
#6. Freely switch Celsius and Fahrenheit.
#7. Turn on or off UV light and Laser Independently.
- Temperature Range: -50℃~550℃/-58℉~1022℉
- Accuracy: ± 1.5% reading+2℃/℉
- Laser target pointer: Circle
- Emissivity: 0.10~1.00
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Response Time <0.5 s
- Auto shutdown: 15s
- Power: 6F22 9V Battery (Included)
- Safety: EN61326-1, EN60825-1
1 x IR60 Infrared Thermometer
1 x 6F22 9V Battery
1 x Leather Pouch
1 x User Manual