Pinless Wood Moisture Meter, Dr.meter Upgraded Inductive Pinless Tools, Intelligent Lumber Moisture Meter, Digital Moisture Meter for Wood, (Range 4% - 80% RH; Accuracy: 0.5%), MD918
Model number: MD918
- [Inductive & Pinless] Non-invasive and non-marring. Adopting HF electromagnetic waves to measure without damaging the object you test
- [High Precision] Optional 10 different grades of timber density 4%~80% Maximum Error (1% Rh + 0.5)
- [Auto Off Function] Ultra large LCD ensures clear readings low voltage prompt will auto shut off within 5 mins if no use.
- [Calibration Indication] Endows zero calibration prompt temperature calibration prompt ATC overrunning prompt
- [100% Guarantee] 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support Guarantee.
Dr.meter MD918 Wood moisture meter
Dr.meter Intelligent Moisture Meter is used to measure the moisture percentage of timbers through HF electromagnetic waves without piercing material's surface.
Dr.meter MD918 Wood moisture meter has a wide measurement range 4~80%RH with accuracy 0.5%.
As we know, moisture content affects most important properties of timbers.
In order to effectively use wood and wood-base materials, we require an efficient and reliable wood moisture measuring tool just like MD918.
Measuring Range: 4% ~ 80%
Max. error: 1%Rh+0.5
Environment temperature -10 ~ 60 ºC
Humidity: 0 ~70%RH
Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA battery
Weight: 95g (not including batteries)
Size: 132 x 67 x 26 mm
1 x Dr.meter MD918 Inductive Moisture Meter
3 x 1.5V AAA battery
1 x Carrying Pouch
1 x User Manual
1 x Card
To make sure accurate measurement and prolong life time, please kindly calibrate Dr.meter MD918 when the following condition occur:
1. Exchange battery
2. Use MD918 meter for the first time
3. MD918 has not been used for a long time and you restart to use it
4. When using the product with two extreme temperature differences
1.MD918 meter has a temperature compensation function, keep the object to be tested at the same temperature at least within 5 mins;
2.Please Keep the meter away from water or any corrosive liquid to avoid beening damaged;
3.MD918 meter measurement will be influenced by electrified object, Keep the meter away from any electrified object to aviod damge.