Dr.meter Triple Linear Variable DC Power Supply, Adjustable 30V/5A, Master and Slave Circuits, Series and Parallel Mode, Input Voltage 104-127V, with Alligator Leads to Banana and AC Power Cable
- [3-Way Output] No need to buy a splitter--- this 3-way DC power supply boasts 3 separate connections for each current. One is fixed at 5V and 3A, but the other two can be adjusted up to 30V and 5V each. Use the circuits independently or in series to achieve a maximum output of 60V or 10A.
- [Automatic Tracking] The Dr.meter DC Power Supply includes both master and slave circuits. With the master circuit, you'll be able to track the slave circuits'output voltage or current automatically.
- [Easy Current and Voltage Adjustment] Need to switch things up? Both the current and the voltage can be adjusted quickly (between 0-5A and 0- 30V) and seamlessly.
- [Built-in Protection Mechanisms] At Dr.meter, safety is our top priority. That's why we've designed this 3-way DC power supply with automatic mechanisms to protect you from short circuiting, over-voltage, overheating, and so on.
- [Schools, Laboratories, and More] Physics lessons? Laboratory experiments? Science projects? The Dr.meter 3-Way Power Supply can do it all. This versatile machine is perfect for both institutional and home use.
Dr.Meter HY3005F-3 Power Supply is regulated with three available outputs: two outputs are continuously adjustable at 0-30V DC and 0-5A, and the third output is fixed at 5V DC and 3A. In addition, the two outputs can be used in independent, series or parallel mode - This provides either two independent outputs, or one output with twice the voltage or twice the current output, up to 60V or 10A. The unit comes with (4) color LED displays, providing accurate and clearly visible readout for the voltage and current value, and are extremely durable and easily visible even in low-light usage This unit has toggle switch at the back that allows you to operate it in 110V AC AC.
- Input Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+2mV, CC<0.2% + 2mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: Current limited & Short circuit protection.
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C)
- Relative Humidity: <90%
- LED Accuracy is within + or - 2%
- Size: 14" x 10" x 8"
- Weight: 29 lbs