Dr.meter Auto Digital Tire Inflator, Portable Air Compressor Pump, 12V 150 PSI Tire Pump for Car, Truck, Bicycle, and Other Inflatables
Model number: CZK3610
- ★Precise Pressure Gauge: The tire pressure value display ensures that your tires are always primed for the road; Set your desired pressure level, and the inflator will be automatically shuted off when the setted pressure is reached.
- ★Led Flashlight: No worry anymore for flating tire in the dead of night. With the bright LED flashlight function, this electric tire inflator will provide lighting to helps you inflating your tires up with complete ease at night in dark street or at emergency repairs
- ★User-Friendly Design: Can be inserted into cigarette lighter socket directly with a long 3.5 power cord that easily reaches both your front and rear tires. Easy one-touch switch inflates the tire in a swift 4 minutes.
- ★Compact and Portable: Tangle –free design increases the longevity of the digital tire inflator, and the power cord is easily stored at the back. Compact structure makes this car essential easy to carry around.
- ★Versatile: Equipped with 3 different nozzles, this inflator is suitable for cars, bikes, motorcycles, RV, SUV, ATV, truck and other inflatables. A premium fuse wire is adopted to prevent overheating for safer use.
Backlit LCD Display
Big backlit LCD display allow you read data more clearly in the dark. Four display units for easy reading: PSI, KPA and BAR, KG/CM, more visually, safer and convenient.
3.5M Power Cord
3.5M longer power cord and cigarette lighter socket. We've made the cable longer than normal industry standards, so you can easily reach the front and rear tires.
Boasts 27L/min strong power, this electric inflator can inflate tires quickly and efficiently. Approximately 4 minutes, you can finish the inflating.
1. Strat the car.
2. Insert 12V DC plug into cigarette lighter socket.
3. Insert the inflation port into the tire valve core.
4. Set it to the optimal PSI.
5. Turn the Switch on.
6. Auto shut-off after reaching desired PSI level.
Where to know the optimal PSI of your car?
1.User manual of the car.
2.A sticker inside the glove box door.
3.On one of the doorposts.
4.Drawer next to the driver's seat.
5.Car filler cap.
3-in-1 multi-function for self-driving emergency pump by Dr.meter
Distinguish from some traditional tire gauge or tire inflator, Dr.meter bring an innovation, 3 in 1 multi-function, this powerful tire inflator with digital tire gauge, backlit LCD display, LED Flashlight, clearly read precise tire pressure data, inflate tires at the perfect pressure level, and the LED light makes it easy to work in the dark.
With the Dr.meter Electric Car Tire Inflator, flat tires won't stop you from getting you from place to place. It displays your tire pressure so you'll know when to pump your tires up before any tire disasters happen, and it fills your tires with an automatic mechanism that stops pumping air the moment it has reached your desired tire pressure.With Dr.meter, it'll always be a smooth ride ahead.
Protect Your Tire
As is well-known, tire pressure is important for driving, especially in summer, the rain increases, and the normal tire pressure can make the tires have a larger contact area with the ground, thus increasing the safety of rainy driving. We should also install a tire pressure monitoring system as soon as possible to protect our driving safety.