- [3-in-1 Functions] Tests moisture, PH value and light level by using two 20cm probes and a light sensor.
- [High Accuracy and Rapid Respond] There are three calibration tables, you can respectively get the accurate value immediately
- [No Battery Needed] Environmentally friendly because it needn't any battery or electricity. Just plug in the probe to your object
- [Compact and Portable] Small size, it is convenient to use it indoor, outdoor or in your greenhouse
- [Monitor & Promote Healthy Plants] It ensures and maintains the health and quality of your greenery. By using it, you can know when to water, control PH level and whether the plant getting adequate sunlight
3 in 1 Moisture Meter
- PH is a measure of the acidity or alkalinity of the soil which some plants are sensitive to.
- Sunlight determines if a location is best suited for a shade or full-sun plant.
- Soil moisture lets you tell how well the soil is absorbing and holding moisture.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY TIME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A RETURN, WE WILL BE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.
✿Dr.meter 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter Indoor Outdoor Sunlight PH Acidity Tester-S30✿
With a 3-in-1 Soil Meter, you can easily check on the condition of your plants. The moisture meter will quickly tell whether your plants is doing well.
Firstly, let you know that dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out, you will never over/under water your plants again. Secondly, it helps you to control PH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants.
Thirdly, testing whether plants getting adequate sunlight. Above all, equipped with this meter, you can give best care to your plants and keep the soil and lawn healthy and happy.
-Please remove probes from soil and wipe clean after each use.
-Don't measure liquids especially water , it is only used to test the soil moisture or PH.
-Choose a soft soil, forbid to force the metal probe into the hard soil.
Please don't put the probe pen for a long time in the soil (no more than one hour), otherwise it will damage the pen.
-Don't use the measuring pen near the magnetic material and away from other metal objects.
-Don't hold the metal part of the measuring pen by hand. Fingerprints have grease that reduces the accuracy of their measurements.
-Don't try to remove the metal tip of the tester. If the tip becomes loose, tighten it clockwise
PH Range: 3.5-8ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10(1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
-1* S30 Dr.Meter 3-in-1 Soil Meter